To have your photo displayed on the banners during the Community Celebration or used in the digital photo mural, we are asking the public to email us their photos at email@example.com. Only digital photos will be accepted.
If you do not have digital photos, you can go to the Bethlehem Public Library on Church St. to scan them. This service is free to the public. There will be directions at the scanner at the Library. The instructions are below.
- You must scan them at 600dpi (these directions will be included by the scanner)
- Email the photos to yourself.
- Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information on the photo (who, what, where).
- Every entry must have the name of the submitter.
We are looking for:
- Iconic images of Bethlehem from long ago and today
- Old family photos from the old days or recent family photos – preferably not studio pictures but photos taken by a family member
- Images from scenes in Bethlehem; photos of high school band, theater and sports experiences that were not printed anywhere (as in yearbooks, newspapers, etc.)
- Each photo must have a description of the image
- If it’s a family photo, we need the names of the people in the photo like “Billy and Suzie Miller” or the “William Miller Family”.
- A geuss-timated date of when the photo was taken
- All images must be scanned at 600dpi
- The name of the person submitting the photo
By submitting the photo, they give the 275th Steering Committee permission to use the photo in 275th Anniversary marketing and event materials. Email addresses (from submitted photos) will be put in a data-base to be used in future Bethlehem promotions.